This is an unbelievable opportunity to own Lot 23 a 3.01 ac interior lot bordering a 3000' airstrip in the Ozarks, a stones' throw from beautiful Bull Shoals Lake on this quiet, secluded, private AR peninsula. This unique lot in Landings North Subdivision consists of more acreage than most, and is in a gated community, lake access, private 3000' airstrip, fishing pond, elec. & and phone are underground. There are still a few boat docks slips still up for grabs and exclusively for Landings North property owners. The CORPS of Engineers (government land) which is public land bordering the lake's approx. 1000 miles of shoreline. The developer's available inventory is dwindling in this impressive subdivision. Well and septic required. HOA dues $100 per lot annually. Buyer to do diligence by contacting the Boone County Assessor's Office 870.741.3783 to obtain updated tax information as the tax assessment will change significantly upon the property transfer to a new owner.Show all description
You are 30 to 90 min to larger MO/AR communities Branson, Forsyth, Gainesville, Theodosia, Springfield, MO / Mtn Home, Yellville, Lead Hill, and Harrison.
- View: Panoramic
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: Perimeter
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Secluded, Wooded
Fees & Taxes
- Association Fee Frequency: Yearly
- Elementary School: Mark Twain
- HighSchool: Forsyth
- Middle Or Junior School: MarkTwain
- Road Surface Type: Gravel, Unimproved
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional
- List Office Name: United Country Missouri Ozarks Realty Inc.
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.