Stunning Glamping property for sale! This 8.33-acre property on Bull Shoals Lake recently boundary surveyed with gentle slopes to the lake, and diverse timber mixture including hardwood, pine, and cedar. Multiple building sites available with no building restrictions on this pristine property bordering the CORP of Engineers' land in secluded Aransas Peninsula. Although electricity is currently unavailable, solar and propane power options are available for off-the-grid living. Alternatively, live like our ancestors did and forego modern conveniences. Protem, a few miles away, has a spring where locals obtain drinking water. Accessible via Pine Hollow Road maintained by Marion County, AR. Perfect primitive or RV camping paradise for those seeking an off-the-grid retreat!Show all description
- View: Lake, Panoramic, Water
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: None
- Waterfront Features: Lake Front, Waterfront
- Lot Features: Secluded, Wooded
- Elementary School: Mark Twain
- HighSchool: Lutie
- Middle Or Junior School: MarkTwain
- Road Surface Type: Gravel, Unimproved
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional
- List Office Name: United Country Missouri Ozarks Realty Inc.
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.