This lakefront property is located on the beautiful Table Rock Lake in Blue Eye, Missouri. It has a spectacular lake view with the benefit of seclusion off State Highway JJ. As you approach the property you'll immediately notice the brand new approach that's been built off the highway, making access very easy! As you traverse down into the property on a picturesque path through the open, mature timber you'll see plenty of signs of wildlife as the mature white oaks offer plenty of great habitat! As you continue up the path you'll enter onto a nice bench on the hillside where this property boasts an amazing view of the lake. A great spot to camp, cook or even build a home! Views like this are hard to find and are highly sought after in the area. Just 14 minutes from Big Cedar Lodge, this lakefront property offers a convenient location close to some of the best attractions on the lake while also offering peace and tranquility.
As you continue down the path you'll enter the creek bottom where multiple springs bubble out of the hillside, a truly remarkable addition. This small spring creek then runs into the cove on Table Rock Lake where you can enjoy fishing or just relaxing by the water's edge.
This property checks so many boxes and sets up well for a multitude of opportunities! Call to schedule a showing now!Show all description
- View: Creek/Stream, Lake, Water
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: None
- Waterfront Features: Lake Front, Waterfront
- Lot Features: Secluded, Wooded
- Elementary School: Blue Eye
- HighSchool: Blue Eye
- Middle Or Junior School: Blue Eye
- Road Surface Type: Blacktop
- List Office Name: Midwest Land Group
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.