This iconic building overlooks Mountain Grove's historic town square and bandstand through its massive storefront windows.
It has been upgraded and is ready for your renovation plans. A full 2-Stories and was built by Union Pacific as their offices. Having a rich history, it has been an office, restaurant, retail, and residential on the second floor. Perfect for a business below with short or long-term rental or office space on the second floor. The building goes from street (Union on the town square) to street (Green Street). It even has an address for each street.
Parking is available on the front, along the street, and around the town square. The rear has a city parking lot across Green Street also.
The historic ceiling on the main floor appears to be in good shape. The rear of the main floor was most recently a kitchen and still has the vents and some of the stainless.
The second floor had a 2BR/2BA apartment on the front, with a massive window overlooking the town square, and a 2BR/1BA apartment in the rear, each with separate entrances.
The current owner has put on a new roof (with warranty), a new HVAC system, has had the electricity worked on, and had an engineering firm add red iron to ensure the structure's integrity where needed.
There is also an additional lot adjacent that is 25x68 that can be used to add on or for parking.Show all description
- View: City
- Cooling features: Central
- Building Area Total: 6750 sq ft
Amenities & Features
- Utilities: Gas, High Speed Internet Access, Public Sewer, Public Water, Separate Meters
- Parking Features: Off Site, On Street, Parking Area
- List Office Name: 37 North Realty - Mountain Grove
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.