HOME FOR SALE Osceola MO
This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath home built in 1900 has great character with many new remodels. New floors, new paint, new ceiling, just services air conditioner, and more. The home sits on a quiet 2.5 acres right outside Osceola MO, in Roscoe. This home has a large upstairs bonus room for storage, office, play room, workout area, or anything else you might need it for. Warm your living room in the winter with the large fireplace that has a new insert and new liner in the flue. The home has a great yard with large mature trees that bring shade to the front of the home. Grapes vines, blackberry bushes, crab apple tree, and more grow on the property. A large shop with electric and concrete floors sits right out side. Two fenced areas are in the yard perfect for your hobby farm or garden spot. Taxes on this property were 476.01 in 2022. It sits in Roscoe school district for elementary to Junior High students and Osceola High School.
Home for sale St. Clair County MOShow all description
Enjoy all the outdoor activities with multiple boat ramps to Truman Lake near by, thousands of acres of Corp ground to hunt or explore, and more. It's a short 15 minute drive to El Dorado Springs MO, 40 minute drive to Clinton or Bolivar MO where there are two great hospital systems, grocery shopping, and more. Just a short 1.5 hour drive to Springfield or Kansas City to enjoy larger shopping needs.
- Cooling features: Central, Ceiling Fans
- Building Area Total: 1901 sq ft
- Architectural Style: 15 Story
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Heating: Central
Amenities & Features
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Elementary School: Roscoe
- HighSchool: Osceola
- Middle Or Junior School: Osceola
- List Office Name: United Country Real Estate Buckhorn Land & Home
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.