BACK ON THE MARKET! NO FAULT OF THE HOME , BUYERS FINANCING FELL THRU!
FHA appraisal and inspection passed, will also go USDA OR VA as well.
Check out this Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the heart of Ava, Move in ready. Wood burning fireplace in the living room, 2nd living space gives you flexible space for either family room or dining room!'
Large fenced in back yard with a two car detached garage along with the attached two car garage gives you plenty of storage and hobby areas
Yard is planted with flowers and shrubs so that there is something blooming from Spring to Fall.Show all description
- Cooling features: Central, Ceiling Fans
- Building Area Total: 1295 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Brick-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Architectural Style: 1 Story
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Heating: Forced Air
- Carport Spaces: 0
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Fencing: Chain Link
- Parking Features: Workshop in Garage, Garage Faces Front, Driveway
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning, Brick, Insert, Living Room
- WaterSource: City Water
- Appliances: Washer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Interior Features: Laminate Counters, Cable TV, Internet - Cable, High Speed Internet, W/D Hookup
- Window Features: Blinds, Double Pane Windows, Drapes, Storm Window(s), Window Coverings
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters, Storm Door(s)
- Elementary School: Ava
- HighSchool: Ava
- Middle Or Junior School: Ava
- Road Surface Type: Street - Asphalt
- CrossStreet: Ward
- Attribution Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
- List Office Name: Keller Williams
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.