HUNTING GROUND! This 200-acre hunting property borders Missouri State Land. Food plots & trails throughout. Awesome bottom ground for planting or even running a few cows. Wet weather creek runs through the property with a beautiful spring fed pond and nice Cave! Property has a blend of hardwoods, as well as the beautiful dogwoods and redbuds, and some cedars. The topography has a great combination of ridges and draws, benches. Many trails throughout the property to get to your tree stands. The owner has strictly managed the property(s) for mature whitetails.Show all description
Abundant wildlife fills this property such as white tail deer, turkey, bear and bobcats. The property is extremely secluded. Purchase price includes; Cabin 12x24 with front porch, bunk bed,couch,small fridge, microwave, TV, wood burning stove,AC,dresser,tables, generator and cable to plug into cabin, Texas Wrangler 5x7 deer tower stand,metal tower stand, Stump blind tower stand, two cattle salt & mineral feeders, numerous two person and single person ladder stands, deer hanger 3 deer wide winches.
- View: Panoramic
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: Partial
- Lot Features: Pasture, Secluded
- Elementary School: Birch Tree
- HighSchool: Liberty
- Middle Or Junior School: Mountain View
- Road Surface Type: Gravel, Unimproved
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional
- List Office Name: Mossy Oak Properties Mozark Land and Farm
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.