Gorgeous 72 acre property in Stockton, MO with no restrictions, year-round Bear Creek frontage, ponds, 2 natural springs, and black top road access.
Current uses include excellent deer, turkey, and arrowhead hunting; cattle farm; hay production - property yields 40-50 bales (5x5) per cutting - field is cut 2-3 times per year; open pasture; marketable timber; trails maintained throughout the property; perimeter fenced, cross fencing, & gates.
The 2 bedroom/1 bath farmhouse is in great shape with new roof, vinyl plank flooring, & paint and currently provides monthly rental income. Several amazing building sites on the property too, if building a home is in your future.
Convenient location - less than 5 min to Stockton for groceries/gas. 1.5 mile to Stockton lake access. 2.5 miles to nearest fire station.
Stockton, MO is located 2 hours south of Kansas City, and 1 hour north of Springfield MO. This lake-town is home to approximately 2,000 people, and a destination city for those who love the water, fishing, boating, hiking and more. Absolutely beautiful property, well cared for and it shows.Show all description
- View: Creek/Stream, Panoramic
- Building Area Total: 992 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Architectural Style: Farm House
- Sewer: Private Sewer, Septic Tank
- Heating: Wall Furnace
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fencing: Barbed: 5 Wire
- Parking Features: Gravel, Workshop in Garage, Driveway
- Fireplace Features: None
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Oven, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: W/D Hookup
- Elementary School: Stockton
- HighSchool: Stockton
- Middle Or Junior School: Stockton
- Road Surface Type: Blacktop
- List Office Name: Stellar Real Estate Co.
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.