This is a great property with lots of potential. You will find this property just outside of town off H Highway, with 34 acres M/L a 30X40 pole barn with electric, a 20X16 Live stock shelter and a 1100 square foot home built in 1965. A majority of this property is open and has been farmed in years past. Along with the pole barn & live stock shelter there are also 4 corrals that stay with the purchase of the property, 3 smaller ones and 1 larger. Automatic waters for future live stock and partial fencing.
The yard around the home is fenced and there is a private well & septic on the property. The home itself has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, set up similar to a split level home and has a walk out basement. The home needs some TLC but fixed up could make a beautiful county farm house.Show all description
- View: Panoramic
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: Chain Link, Partial
- Parking Features: Driveway
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning, Basement, Brick, Insert
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Interior Features: W/D Hookup
- Lot Features: Acreage
- Elementary School: Weaubleau
- HighSchool: Weaubleau
- Middle Or Junior School: Weaubleau
- Road Surface Type: Street - Gravel/Stone
- List Office Name: Missouri Home, Farm & Land Realty, LLC
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.