This unique home, nestled in the scenic Ozark hills, offers a host of appealing features with the Seller adding a half bath and new countertops in the kitchen. The open floor plan and walk-in entry create a welcoming atmosphere. The interior showcases meticulous attention to detail, exemplified by vaulted ceilings, custom woodwork, LVT flooring, both HVAC units have been replaced within the last 2 years and a new water softener and reverse osmosis system in the last year.
On the main floor, you'll find the master bedroom, providing a convenient and private retreat while upstairs, there are four guest bedrooms, offering comfortable accommodations for visitors or family members. The large windows not only frame picturesque views but also allow you to observe the local wildlife from the comfort of your home.
The property includes an oversized two-car garage with high ceilings, providing ample space for parking and storage. Additionally, there is a spacious workshop encompassing a 700 sq ft work area, perfect for pursuing hobbies or projects. The 36 x 30 workshop with a 12' garage door that even includes an in-law quarters complete with a living area, bedroom, full bathroom, and a laundry room. There is an added 10 x 36 lean to on the east side of workshop.
Surrounded by over 9 acres of stunning mature trees and thoughtfully landscaped grounds, this property offers a serene and private setting. Despite its peaceful seclusion, the home is conveniently located just a short drive away from nearby lakes, shopping centers, and other essential amenities.
Whether you appreciate the open floor plan, the quality finishes, the breathtaking views, or the convenient location, this one-of-a-kind home in the Ozark hills has much to offer.Show all description
- Cooling features: Central, Ceiling Fans
- Building Area Total: 2434 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Architectural Style: 2 Story, Ranch
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Heating: Stove, Central, Fireplace, Heat Pump
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Virtual Tour URL Unbranded: https://watson-media-house.aryeo.com/videos/c6b09045-efa6-4c4a-8f38-d982500cd5f3
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl
- Parking Features: Workshop in Garage, Storage, RV Access/Parking, Parking Spaces, Oversized, Gravel, Garage Faces Side, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Boat, Additional Parking
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning, Brick, Family Room, Free Standing, Great Room, Living Room
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Instant Hot Water, Water Softener Owned, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Interior Features: Laminate Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Smoke Detector(s), Radon Remediation System, High Speed Internet, Soaking Tub, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Shower, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Kitchen Island
- Lot Features: Sprinklers In Front, Pond, Dead End Road/Street, Cleared, Acreage, Horses Allowed, Sloped, Sprinklers In Rear, Trees
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Covered, Rear Porch, Front Porch
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters
- Elementary School: Forsyth
- HighSchool: Forsyth
- Middle Or Junior School: Forsyth
- Road Surface Type: Street - Asphalt
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
- List Office Name: ReeceNichols - Branson
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.