Are you looking for a home in the country, but don't want to be too far from town? Check this one out!Show all description
Cute 2 story home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms upstairs, living room, formal dining room with big bay window, kitchen, office or breakfast nook, large utility room, and half bathroom on the main floor. Wrap-around porch adds character and a lovely, shady place to sit and enjoy the quiet, and a covered back porch would be the perfect place to watch the deer in the evenings.
4.2 acres m/l cornering Highway 14 and a county road with access from both, and is just about 6 miles from Hwy 63. Land is mostly wooded with mature shade trees, and house sits back from the road for privacy.
Home appears to have had some recent updates, but there is still opportunity to add your own touches to make it what you want it to be.
- Cooling features: Central, Ceiling Fans
- Building Area Total: 1680 sq ft
- Architectural Style: 2 Story
- Sewer: Lagoon
- Heating: Central
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Parking Features: Driveway
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Interior Features: Walk-In Closet(s), Raised or Tiered Entry
- Lot Features: Mature Timber, Acreage, Wooded
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows
- Patio And Porch Features: Wrap Around, Rear Porch
- Elementary School: Richards
- HighSchool: West Plains
- Middle Or Junior School: Richards
- CrossStreet: County Road 5350
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional
- List Office Name: Ozarks' Independent Realty
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.