Looking for a home near Pomme De Terre Lake?? Look no further, this property has it all. This delightful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home sits on a park like 2 acres and is only 3 miles from Pomme De Terre.
Inside this 1998 home you have a split bedroom feature with the Master being off the living room and having its own bathroom with soaker tub and walk in closet. A spacious kitchen for the chef in the family and an island with a granite top to finish off this space. The other 2 bedrooms are a nice size with large closets as well. Outside the home is just as picturesque with a large back porch that features both a greenhouse to keep you in fresh veggies and a hot tub for relaxing.
With all that, this property has even more to offer. A 30X40 detached 2car garage with built in storage and a space in the pack that was previously a wood working area. This space is heated and cooled along with all ready being plumbed for a bathroom. This area is a great space and could even be converted into an apartment if you needed the extra rooms. Then there is the 40X80 shop, this building is a thing of beauty! With oversized doors this was formally an auto repair business that could easily be used for that again. The owner is willing to leave the hoist, frame machine & air compressor. The shop includes the shop space and loft area for storage, an office area and bathroom that is heated and cooled, and another drive in area in the back where they used to paint.
If you are looking for a place to start up or grow your business or have an amazing place by the lake with more than enough space for all your toys, you are going to want to check this property out!!Show all description
- View: Panoramic
- Cooling features: Central
- Building Area Total: 1550 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Block, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
- Architectural Style: 1 Story, Manufactured
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Heating: Central, Fireplace
- Carport Spaces: 0
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Fencing: None
- Parking Features: Gravel, Driveway
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning, Living Room
- WaterSource: Well - Shared
- Appliances: Propane Water Heater, Free Standing Stove: Propane, Dishwasher
- Interior Features: Walk-In Closet(s), Skylight(s), W/D Hookup
- Lot Features: Mature Timber, Cleared, Acreage, Level
- Patio And Porch Features: Covered, Side Porch, Rear Porch, Front Porch
- Exterior Features: Other
- Elementary School: Hermitage
- HighSchool: Hermitage
- Middle Or Junior School: Hermitage
- Road Surface Type: Street - Gravel/Stone
- List Office Name: Missouri Home, Farm & Land Realty, LLC
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.