With river access, this home is perfect for your primary residence or the option to Airbnb.Show all description
This is your property if you are looking for a Spring River house with river access and lots of space. This property sits on 2.5 acres with a huge front yard and a huge backyard connecting to the river where you can walk straight out into the river and cool off.
The house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a loft that is set up with twin beds for extra sleeping currently. The sunroom could be used as another bedroom and is currently set up with two queen size beds.
This property has an RV hook-up in place and a shop with an apartment in it that could also be fixed up and rented or air bnb. ''Perfect place for fishing, swimming and canoeing''.
- View: River
- Cooling features: Central
- Building Area Total: 1676 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Architectural Style: 1 Story
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Heating: Central
- Carport Spaces: 0
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Parking Features: Garage Faces Front
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Microwave, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Internet - DSL
- Lot Features: Lake/River/Creek/Spring, Water View, Water Front
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows
- Exterior Features: Water Access
- Elementary School: Mammoth Spring
- HighSchool: Mammoth Spring
- Middle Or Junior School: Mammoth Spring
- Road Surface Type: Street - Gravel/Stone
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
- List Office Name: United Country-Cozort Realty, Inc.
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.