Private lodge in the Ozarks!
This property offers a 3200 sq ft main home with a 1400 sq ft guest house, all tucked away on 20 acres. A prime location, with a short commute to work and play! Only 30 minutes to NW Arkansas or Grand Lake.
Make yourself at home with the spacious open floor plan of the main level. A beautiful kitchen with new appliances and unique concrete countertops is perfect for entertaining. Relax and take in the views from you living room or experience the wildlife at dusk while sitting on the front porch.
The primary suite and main level have been seamlessly converted to 36inch doorways and an ADA compliant primary bath. The finished basement offers 3 bedrooms, a full bath and a large family room.
As a bonus, you will find a fenced play-yard for your pets. A Generac generator supports the main house in the event of power outage. A path of landscaped yard leads you to the sustainability of raised garden beds, chicken coops and fruit trees!
Whether it's projects or storage, the new 35x45 insulated garage/shop offers a great space to spread out. On the back side a 35x36 bay with additional storage connects to the guest house.
A fully equipped 1400 sq ft apartment offers up to 3 bedrooms ( 2 non-conforming) , a full bath, laundry and two living spaces. Don't miss the screened porch and fenced play yard!
Last but not least this 20 acres of rolling Ozark hillside offers maintained trails throughout the property. A great place to ride horses, atvs or hike! Don't miss the 3 hunting blinds that also convey with the property.
Make an appointment for your private tour of this Oasis in the Ozarks!Show all description
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete Stained, Tile, Wood
- Fencing: Barbed: 5 Wire
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Washer, Cooktop-Electric, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer
- Interior Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Lot Features: Wooded/Cleared Combo, Mature Timber, Landscaping, Horses Allowed, Trees
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Covered
- Elementary School: Anderson
- HighSchool: McDonald
- Middle Or Junior School: Anderson
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
- List Office Name: Keller Williams Realty Elevate
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.