If you've been looking for the perfect homestead in the Missouri Ozarks, this is it! With live water, rolling hills, scenic views and a spacious home this property has it all!
This traditional-style farmhouse sits on 122 acres m/l and has plenty of room for entertaining with its expansive layout. A custom tongue and groove cathedral ceiling in the great room, 9ft ceilings throughout, a large eat-in kitchen with seating area and walk-in pantry are some of the features provided in this home. The primary bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and ensuite with tiled shower and water closet. Downstairs in the walkout basement, you'll find a large rec room, mud room, storage and utility rooms. Four bedrooms, two of which share a jack-and-jill bathroom, and all have walk-in closets. A craft room/office, fourth bathroom and even an additional room with a washer/dryer hookup complete the walkout basement.
The property is a mix of approximately 75% pasture and hay bottoms and 25% wooded. Two springs feed into the largest of the three creeks. One spring fed creek borders the south. Another wet weather creek runs north of the barnyard and feeds into Clark Creek near the east side. There are also two ponds on the property.
Below the house you'll find the barnyard area with pens for working livestock, a 36x48 shop with bathroom and a 25x50 barn with loft area, stalls, and space to park your mower or tractor.
This home is 5.5 miles to Hartville town and schools, 15 miles to Mountain Grove, 40 miles to Lebanon and 60 miles to Springfield. If you're looking for a stunning custom home with scenery, privacy, and a park-like setting for work or play, call today to schedule a showing!Show all description
- View: Panoramic
- Virtual Tour URL Unbranded: https://www.tourfactory.com/t3086762/gallery_1/idx_1/ap_0/embed_1
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Concrete Stained, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Fencing: Barbed: 5 Wire, Electric
- Parking Features: Driveway, Circular Driveway
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater, Propane Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan
- Interior Features: Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Smoke Detector(s), W/D Hookup, Walk-In Shower
- Lot Features: Lake/River/Creek/Spring, Pond, Pasture, Landscaping, Cleared, Bottom Land, Acreage, Horses Allowed, Rolling, Trees
- Window Features: Tilt-In
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Covered
- Exterior Features: Garden, Rain Gutters
- Elementary School: Hartville
- HighSchool: Hartville
- Middle Or Junior School: Hartville
- List Office Name: 37 North Realty - Mansfield
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.