This cottage style 3 large bedroom, 2 full bath home is a secluded paradise with the convenience of an easy access to the HWY as well as shopping. The home is accented by 3 beautiful stained glass windows, solid wood doors all around. This home has a large kitchen with solid wood cabinets and shelving and all new appliances that remain with the house.Show all description
Wood burning stove in living room area with a second chimney in place if you would like to install a second stove!
This home is very well insulated which makes your utility bills low.
This home sits on almost 4 acres of non incorporated land into the city which allows you to have farm animals.
This property features a big barn with water access and an out building.
Secluded back porch with a small fenced in area, perfect for barbequing and family gatherings.
There is a separate tornado shelter to seat 12 people.
- Cooling features: Central, Ceiling Fans
- Building Area Total: 1944 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Wood Frame
- Architectural Style: 1 Story, Cottage
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Heating: Stove, Forced Air
- Carport Spaces: 0
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood
- Parking Features: Circular Driveway
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Washer, Gas Water Heater, Free Standing Stove: Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer
- Interior Features: Laminate Counters, Smoke Detector(s), Internet - Cable, Internet - Fiber Optic, W/D Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- Lot Features: Landscaping, Acreage
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Covered
- Exterior Features: Storm Door(s)
- Elementary School: Republic
- HighSchool: Republic
- Middle Or Junior School: Republic
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
- List Office Name: Cantrell Real Estate
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.