This stately 4-bed, 3.5-bath home features timeless French Country stylings surrounded by custom homes that emulate a European countryside lifestyle with all the amenities in the coveted Millwood community, known for distinctive, luxury living with an 18-hole championship golf course and private clubhouse. The spacious 3-car garage sits adjacent to the grand entrance with river-rock inlaid steps flanked by stone pillars set against a stone and brick facade surrounded by picturesque landscaping. Inside are natural finishes, wide plank knotty pine flooring, tall ceilings, neutral color palettes, and walls framed in thick crown molding. The living room has cathedral ceilings with stout wood beams, a stunning floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace (gas), and large colonial-style windows.
The home's open layout seamlessly connects the living room to the chef's kitchen and dining area, creating an effortless flow. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a five-burner gas range, exquisite French-country cabinets with quartz countertops, and an oversized island with seating, a secondary sink, and additional storage. Adjacent to the kitchen, the spacious mudroom boasts brick flooring, abundant storage cabinets, a deep-set sink, a walk-in pantry, and convenient access from the garage.
The stately master suite offers a private haven with a door leading to a secluded covered patio. The master bath boasts walk-in closets, an oversized tub, and double vanities adorned with granite tops. Adjacent to the master suite is a versatile office space.
A mezzanine upstairs overlooks the living room and is situated between two very spacious bedrooms, each featuring large closets, cozy carpeting, and delightful views while ensuring the upper level provides comfort and privacy for all occupants.
Located just off HW 65 for swift access to Springfield and Ozark amenities, this exquisite home balances luxury with modern comfort for refined living. Schedule your showing today!Show all description
- Cooling features: Central, Zoned, Ceiling Fans
- Building Area Total: 4196 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Architectural Style: Traditional, 2 Story
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Heating: Central, Forced Air, Zoned (2+ Units)
- Carport Spaces: 0
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Brick, Carpet, Tile
- Parking Features: Paved, Driveway
- Fireplace Features: Stone, Gas, Great Room
- WaterSource: City Water
- Appliances: Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Cooktop-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan
- Interior Features: Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Cable TV, Walk-In Closet(s), High Speed Internet, Internet - Fiber Optic, Jetted Tub, Walk-In Shower, Quartz Counters, Kitchen Island
- Lot Features: Sprinklers In Front, Landscaping, Sprinklers In Rear
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows
- Patio And Porch Features: Patio, Covered
- Exterior Features: Cable Available, Curbs, Rain Gutters
Fees & Taxes
- Association Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance, Security Service, Snow Removal, Trash Service
- Elementary School: SGF-Sequiota
- HighSchool: SGF-Glendale
- Middle Or Junior School: SGF-Pershing
- Road Surface Type: Street - Asphalt, Street - Concrete
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
- List Office Name: Murney Associates - Primrose
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.