Looking for a private and peaceful lifestyle? Look no further than this 20-acre Hobby Farm located on a dead-end road. The motivated seller has made a tremendous price improvement, making this property a rare find!
This surveyed property features a private and wooded setting, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. The 1200 sq. ft. home boasts 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with covered front and back porches and a bonus room. The property also features fruit trees like Peach, Plum, and Cherry, adding to the charm and character of this unique property.
The best part? There are no restrictions, so you have the freedom to customize and personalize the property to your taste. The seller has made this price improvement to sell the home and will sell it as-is, with no repairs made.
This home has all the essential modern luxuries, including internet access, making it perfect for raising a family. It also provides easy commutes to Gainesville, West Plains, Ava, and Mountain Home.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love living near the Mark Twain National Forest, Caney Mountain Conservation Area, Norfork & Bull Shoals Lakes, Tecumseh Park Boat Ranch, and multiple creeks and rivers for aquatic adventures. Additionally, there are historic mills nearby to discover the history of the area.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover all the Ozarks have to offer! Contact us today to schedule a viewing.Show all description
- View: Panoramic
- Cooling features: Central, Ceiling Fans, Window Unit(s)
- Building Area Total: 1200 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Wood Siding
- Architectural Style: Raised Ranch, Country, 1 Story
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
Amenities & Features
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Fencing: Woven Wire
- Parking Features: Unpaved, Gravel, Driveway
- WaterSource: Well - Private
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Interior Features: Internet - DSL, W/D Hookup
- Lot Features: Wooded/Cleared Combo, Acreage, Horses Allowed, Rolling, Trees, Wooded
- Window Features: Single Pane Windows
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck, Covered, Side Porch, Rear Porch, Front Porch
- Elementary School: Gainesville
- HighSchool: Gainesville
- Middle Or Junior School: Gainesville
- Road Surface Type: Street - Gravel/Stone
- CrossStreet: CR 555
- Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional
- List Office Name: United Country Missouri Ozarks Realty Inc.
- Compensation Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.